Location: Bloomington, MN
Hours: Full time
Job Objective: This position is primarily responsible for providing administrative support to the Real Estate Advisory (REA) team members and coordination of client logistics.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
Essential Job Functions
- Maintain and keep current confidential deal tracking pipeline for Real Estate Advisory team.
- Create invoices for the REA team as needed for commissions.
- Standardize existing templates such as leases, letters, proposals, etc., by creating, reviewing, modifying, and/or updating; customizing as needed and keep current templates saved in the Templates Folder.
- Audit the client folders and contents (e.g. templates, broker agreements, etc.) to ensure necessary documents and details are provided as well as ensuring proper organization and set-up of folders
- Act as the subject matter expert in implementing and overseeing Forte Marketing brand standards in creation of all client deliverables. Create, prepare, and distribute marketing brochure(s) and tour books; partner with the Marketing department as necessary.
- Prepare site option matrices for the team.
- Draft, edit, and distribute any required correspondence including letters/memos to clients, including Request for Proposals, Proposals, Letter of Intents, and Broker Opinion of Value.
- Be the liaison between REA and clients by scheduling client appointments for team and coordinating with outside groups as necessary.
- Make all necessary lunch and dinner reservations as needed and communicate arrangements appropriately.
- Conduct business reviews/surveys to ensure the client is satisfied with all REA products and services and propose solutions to the leadership team on how to improve.
- In collaboration with Lease Admin, create and send out annual services reports for all portfolio lease admin clients.
- Prepare and send out a quarterly newsletter via MailChimp, or similar newsletter software.
- Responsible for overall coordination and administration of team’s involvement in industry conference logistics, including, but not limited to: annually registering our corporate sponsorship; organizing, planning, and preparing for the Minnesota Medical Group Management Association (MMGMA) conferences, including golf sponsorship events and any necessary marketing pieces, give-away items, raffle baskets, etc.; coordinating transportation to/from conferences; booth set-up and tear down at the venue; and coordination of rooms and attendees at the events.
- Understand the importance of your role in managing key communication between clients and the Healthcare team
- Create a variety of site option maps for project requirements using mapping software
- Expense Reports
- Other duties as assigned
Job Qualification Standards
- High-school diploma or equivalent required; college degree in Communications or similar preferred.
- Real estate experience preferred
- 5-10+ years’ administrative support experience preferred.
- Experience reading leases preferred.
- High level of personal and professional integrity, including the ability to protect and maintain sensitive and confidential client information.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to read and interpret information as well as communicate effectively with all levels of employees, clients, and vendors.
- Proven ability to complete projects in a timely manner with a well-developed sense of urgency, high attention to detail, and follow-through skills.
- Ability to work well independently and contribute to a positive team environment.
- Needs to be detail-oriented
- Well-developed customer service and interpersonal skills with the ability to relate well and build strong relationships with owners, tenants, vendors, colleagues, and employees.
- Alignment with our core values, including passion for the position’s responsibilities, demonstrable humility and commitment to learning, high level of personal and professional integrity, commitment to excellence, a positive disposition, and the ability to take initiative and make effective recommendations.
- Ability to engage others and exhibit a can-do attitude.
- Ability to travel within the metro area for business-related tasks. Must possess a valid driver’s license, acceptable driving record, and access to a vehicle.
- Ability to follow instructions, respond well to management direction, receive feedback, and take accountability for work product.
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently organize, coordinate, track, and complete multiple tasks as well as adjust to changing priorities.
- Follow and adhere to organizational policies and procedures.
- Ability to change and adapt to changing circumstances.
- Ability to maintain punctual, regular, and reliable attendance.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop and InDesign with the willingness and ability to learn new and evolving technology as necessary.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment, including but not limited to, computers, telephone systems, calculators, scanners, copiers, and facsimile machines.
- Ability to read, write, spell, speak, and understand English fluently.
- Ability to accurately perform basic math.
- Maintain neat, well-groomed, professional appearance.
Must be able to operate:
- Personal computers including laptop, photocopy machine, fax machine, telephone and cellular telephone, calculator.
- This position primarily works indoors in a climate-controlled office environment.
- Core hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm on-site but may require work hours beyond normal schedule.
- This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, additional details will be specified by management. The employee will also perform other reasonable business duties as assigned by management.
- Management reserves the right to change this job description, job responsibilities, duties, and hours as needed.
- If requested and in accordance with applicable law, Forte Real Estate Partners provides reasonable accommodation to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified employee with a disability to allow him/her to perform the essential functions of the job unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the company.
- Forte Real Estate Partners is an at-will employer. This job description is a guideline and does not constitute a written or implied employment contract