Our Project Management Team coordinates the entire project life cycle involving internal staff and external vendors to deliver projects within schedule and budget. Our open communication philosophy sets us apart from our competitors. We have significant experience leading projects of all sizes across various types of commercial real estate. Having Forte Real Estate Partners on your team to coordinate the architect, contractor, furniture, IT / AV, security, signage, and movers reduces your staff’s impact and workload related to the project.
- Outline team member roles and responsibilities.
- Participate in planning meetings with team.
- Develop project communication plan per client requirements.
- Develop master project budget and schedule.
- Review landlord lease work letter.
- Review landlord construction proposal in comparison to the lease work letter and tenant improvement allowance.
- Provide Request for Proposals, or assist with identifying other professional services and vendors, as needed.
- Attend design meetings & facilitate value-engineering throughout design phase.
- Update the preliminary budget and project schedule.
- Conduct weekly calls / meetings to include the general contractor, architect, and client vendors.
- Review and manage approval process for change orders.
- Review and track invoicing.
- Coordinate shop drawings, submittals, and requests for information (RFI), and monitor status relative to the project schedule.
- Provide field observations and report plan discrepancies to architect and client.
- Coordinate furniture vendor in relation to construction and relocation of existing furniture.
- Participate and facilitate equipment and furniture selection process.
- Assist with existing furniture inventory and re-use, as required.
- Coordinate the installation of furniture and equipment.
- Assist with development of vendor scope, vendor sourcing and contract management.
- Identify and coordinate long lead items.
- Coordinate and oversee installation of client direct vendor services (low-voltage, security, AV, appliances), as necessary.
- Manage the RFP process to engage a relocation vendor and oversee the move management activities.
- Develop and assist client staff with a relocation plan and schedule.
- On site availability prior to and the day after each move phase to assist with or direct any modifications needed.
- Participate in final punch-list walk through with the general contractor, vendors, architect, and client.
- Monitor receipt of project completion documents and ensure delivery to client.
- Assist with contract close out and verification of compliance with all contract terms and lease requirements.